Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Off-Day Exercise!


Happy Tuesday, all! It’s been a stressful day, so I’m glad I at least I have a run in the morning! WHOA! Did I just say that?! This running program is doing strange things to me! To think that I’m looking forward to EXERCISE??? Weird!

That brings us to today’s challenge! I can gladly say that my legs are at the point where they don’t hurt during my days between runs. This has led me to the great idea that I can do some other sort of exercise during my off days!

I don’t care if I go walking, or work on strength, or if I even do a “no presh sesh,” but I would like to keep myself moving, even on the days I don’t have to exercise! For this reason, I’m implementing today’s challenge:

Do at least 15 minutes of some kind of exercise 3 days a week, on non-running days.

I’m really looking forward to this one, as it gives me another reason to enjoy the beautiful weather we’ve been having lately!

If you are a “couch dweller,” I don’t look down on you at all; I’ve spent a lot of my own life on the couch! However, I fully encourage you to get out a few days a week, may it be only a few minutes here and there, to get some fresh air and exercise! Don’t worry about what you can’t accomplish; just do what you can! After all, every journey, no matter how enormous, starts with 1 step!

No comments:

Post a Comment