Saturday, January 28, 2012

Back & Forth 5!




What a week this has been! Just yesterday alone, I ran for 20 minutes straight, finished my K-LOVE 30-Day Challenge, got to see my Mom’s entire family (first time since ’08), and finished our family’s long-sought after Calvin and Hobbes collection! And yesterday was just a single day from this week!

On the only down-note to this post, my eating this week has not been healthy. At all. I had fast food twice this week (funny, how I would have considered this a good thing a month ago!). Next week, I’m going to focus a lot more on what I put into this body of mine, so I can continue on my journey to great health!

The biggest lesson I learned this week was that, no matter how tired my legs tell me they feel, I still have enough energy to finish the run. It’s all a game of “mind over matter,” and if your mind knows you can do it, then you definitely can!

I’ve spent all yesterday and today with family members (Happy 70th birthday, Nanah!), so I’m quite a bit worn out and ready to hit the sack. I don’t know how next week can be better than this week, but I don’t doubt that it will!

May God bless you in all your endeavors! Remember Him as your go on your journey, and also remember that no matter how far your journey may be, it all starts with 1 step!

No comments:

Post a Comment