Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 3, Run 3



I couldn't feel my face after today's run! I actually felt a lot happier than I look :)


I’m sitting on my couch right now, wishing that I could sleep the rest of today. However, I’ve gotta get up in just a few minutes to pack for a skiing trip that I’m headed to in just a couple hours. I guess I’m okay with that :D

I guess today’s run was practice for the cold this weekend, because it was absolutely freezing out! Ice and snow were on the road as well, causing me to slip a few times (but don’t worry, I just kept plodding along!).

As far as the run, I feel like I’m really starting to improve! At the beginning of this week, 3 minutes seemed like an eternity. Today, however, I was caught off guard when coach Claire said that I was already half way through each of my three-minute runs! Maybe my legs and lungs are finally starting to get used to this whole concept of running.


This will be the last post I post this week as I will be in Michigan with my (awesome) youth group. I’ll be back Monday, ready to tackle another week of running!

As always, remember that, no matter how far the distance, every journey Starts With 1 Step…

1 comment:

  1. Take your running gear with you! Just get up an hour before everyone else and go...I did this while on holiday and it worked out easy.

    ReplyDelete