Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Week 2, Run 2


Well, I got up at a dawning hour this morning (7:00 is pretty early to me, at least)! Ate part of an apple, drank a half a glass of water, and headed out for the 2nd run of week 2!

I felt great on Monday’s run, even though it was snowing,  but today was a different ball game. My legs weren’t in pain, but they felt very tired as I made my way through the 6 minute and a half runs. I was really struggling to put one foot in front of the other, but the thought of repeating a day’s run motivated me to finish the run. After 29 minutes, I made it back home!

In other words, last night I used the handy dandy internet to find out that there’s a 5k in my town in March 24, exactly one month after my scheduled finishing date of the program! I’ll hopefully be signing up for that soon, which will be an added motivation for my runs!

Tomorrow’s Health Check Thursday, so I guess I’ll get to find out how well I’m doing, at least, according to the numbers. See you (or rather, blog to you) then!

No comments:

Post a Comment