Tuesday, January 10, 2012

30 Day Challenge!




Overall health consists not only of physical health, but is also dependent on both mental and spiritual health. That’s why this week’s challenge is a focus on something different than just physical health.

I actually started this week’s challenge at the beginning of this year, but today is the day I’ll implement it into this blog. The challenge that I am doing this week is K-LOVE’s 30-Day Challenge.

The challenge as listed on their website (klove.com) is to listen to nothing but Christian music for 30 days straight. I signed up for this challenge on their website, and have kept up with it for 10 days so far.

For me, listening to the encouraging messages conveyed in Christian music rather than the oft-degrading themes of secular music make quite a difference in the quality of my day. I notice that I find myself smiling to the lyrics and learning how I can apply a more positive outlook to my life and my actions.

As with all Tuesday Challenges, I challenge you to do the same thing! You don’t have to sign up on their website; just commit to 30 days of positive music! Maybe it will change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment