Saturday, January 7, 2012

Health Check 1


Happy Thursday, everybody! We’ve almost made it to the end of the week, and that means…drum roll, please… Health Check Day!!

On a normal Health check day, I’ll update as many things as possible, but since I haven’t thought of taking measurements for some things yet (arms, legs, neck, waist, pretty much everything), I’ll be starting some things off new!

So, here’s the first Health Check Day!

Weight: (I measured my starting weight last week when I started) My weight has actually increased by 1 pound this week. I would like to lose weight, but it hasn’t been a big concern. Hopefully it will at least stay the same, or even go down over time! (:

Waist: 38 1/2”

Arms: 14 ½”

Neck: 17”

Calves: 16 ½”

Okay, I think that’s it! Now, to check up on my Tuesday Challenge! In case you don’t remember, my challenge this week was to drink 8 glasses of water per day. On a trip to Walmart later that afternoon, I bought one of those Mio drink mixes, and have used it to help me out! The two days that I’ve been following this challenge, I’ve kept up with my water-drinking! Only a long time to go!

I hope everybody has a great Thursday, and an absolutely wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment