Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week 3, Run 2




I remembered my inhaler today! That in itself pretty much sums up how today’s run went. But I should probably elaborate a bit more so this blog post isn’t only 2 lines long.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night to the sound of rain tapping out my window. I think I even groaned a little as I fell back asleep, dreading the prospect of being drenched as soon as I got out of bed.

However, as soon as my alarm went off, I forced myself out of bed and out of the house. To my surprise, the rain had stopped completely, and the weather felt almost spring-like. I took advantage of the calm and ran, and today’s run ended up being so much better than Monday’s!

As I walked up to my house after running, the rain started to fall again! I guess that even God is encouraging me to get fit :D

Tonight, about 2 inches of snow are supposed to fall and freeze throughout the day tomorrow. I only hope that I can still run Friday! (I’m sure I’ll find a way to run even if it does, so I’m encouraging the weather to go ahead and let loose!)

Be back here tomorrow for Health Check Day #2! As always, remember that every journey, no matter how large, starts with 1 step!

No comments:

Post a Comment