Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week 9, Run 2


****BLOG UPDATE: The past 8 weeks have been a blast! I’ve had the time of my life running and seeing where all my journey takes me. Sadly, I have been becoming more and more busy as of late. Due to this, from now on, I will only be updating my blog about half as often as I have been. I don’t have a strict schedule to follow, so I’ll just upload as I have time! Thanks so much for following me, and I hope we continue to have tons of fun in the weeks to come!****

Alrighty! It’s week 9, and that means I’m becoming a “pro” runner! It makes me excited that, whereas several weeks ago I had trouble lasting the whole time running, now my biggest problem is to finish the run without getting bored! :D

Aside from boredom, today’s run went extremely well! Simply thinking about the fact I’m running 30 minutes straight gives me the energy I need to continue! Also, along with running for 30 minutes, I achieved a new distance record! Instead of my (becomingly) normal 3 laps around the park, I made it through 3 ½ laps today before Claire told me I had finished! I’m not exactly sure of the distance in terms of numbers, but I’m definitely improving!

I don’t have much else to report for today, except that Friday is the big day! I can’t wait to be able to say I’ve stuck with it and actually finished this program!

1 comment:

  1. Yay yay yay! I can't wait until I get there! Going to miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete