Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 7, Run 1




Another Monday, another 3 weeks of running! Week 7 is finally here, meaning that I’m down to my last 9 runs!

This morning’s run was pretty much amazing! My amazing little sister (okay, not so little; we’re only a year apart) decided to come running with me. I’m pretty sure that running with a partner makes the running time seem half as long as normal! Bekah ran with me half way before deciding to head home (which was about 15 minutes of running for her; there’s no way I could have done that when I started!). By the time I started the second half of running, I was feeling energized and pumped about continuing! The rest of the run was pretty uneventful, as both my legs and lungs felt very good!

I can’t believe that I’m able to say that 25 minutes really isn’t that bad! Only 7 weeks ago, I could just manage 1 minute! I think I can definitely agree that this program is AMAZING and should be followed by anyone who wants to get off the couch and on the road!


No comments:

Post a Comment