Thursday, February 2, 2012

Health Check 5!


Well, the groundhog didn’t see his shadow. At least, not around here, he didn’t! So, if that means 6 more weeks of the weather we’ve been having, I am completely okay with it! :D

Lookin’ at my handy dandy calendar, I can see that it’s Thursday. And you know what that means! You’re right, it’s Health Check 5! Let’s get going!

WEIGHT: I completely goofed and forgot to check my weight this morning, so I’ll just weight (get it?!) til next week to update.

WAIST: 37” Same as the last two weeks! This is becoming quite humorous. So, this leaves me at 1 ½” to date.

ARMS: 13 ½” Again, same as the last two weeks! This keeps me at 2” to date.

NECK: 16” Headed down from last weeks 16 ½”! So, now I’m at 1” to date!

CALVES: 17” Up a half inch from last week, and I am definitely counting this as muscle! Haha! This puts me at a gain of ½” to date.

I’m happy with this week’s results! Then again, simply feeling healthier really contributes to my outlook! I’m looking forward to future weeks! Until then, remember that your journey, no matter how long it may be, all starts with 1 step!

No comments:

Post a Comment