Monday, February 20, 2012

Catching Up... Again!


I promise I haven’t been making a habit of this, but… Okay, I really don’t have an excuse. So, I guess we’ll just have another “catch up” post today!

Week 8, Run 2

Wednesday’s run went well! Not a whole lot to say about it, since it was pretty much typical. My biggest problem with long runs has become boredom. I’ve listened to all my songs so many times that my runs all feel the same. So I’m working on changing it up!!

Week 8, Run 3

I went to school for only half a day on Friday, so I pushed my run back to early afternoon. I’m sure glad I did, because Friday was an absolutely gorgeous day! In fact, it was the first time since starting “Get Running” that I’ve run in shorts and a t-shirt. The temperature was perfect, the sun was shining, and I was looking forward to my run. These factors only helped contribute to an absolutely perfect run! I only hope that the wonderful weather of spring brings many more great runs!


No comments:

Post a Comment