Sunday, February 5, 2012

Back & Forth 6!


These past 168 hours have seemed like the longest in my life. I can’t even begin to remember everything I’ve done, and it’s all been less than a week ago! Which is why I’m going to bed at 9 o’clock tonight.

Improvement is a word that has definitely been more firmly added to my vocabulary this week! It seems like the nerves have just stopped before each run, and I actually look forward to the next one! Also, I ran my first 25-minute run this week… inhaler-less!  My distance is slowly improving (there’s that word again!), and my lungs and legs feel great! This only goes to show that there are benefits to sticking to a good running regimen!

So, if you’re just starting running, hang in there! I promise that you’re going to feel like a new person in just a short amount of time! The first few weeks may feel terrible, and you might even have days when you feel like you can’t walk another step. It’s what you do during those days that counts the most! Keep persevering, because I know you can do it!

This week’s Back & Forth has been a tad bit short, but I’m ready for bed (and another week of wonderful runs!) Have an absolutely amazing week, and always remember that your journey, no matter the distance (or how daunting it may seem), all starts with 1 step…

No comments:

Post a Comment