Thursday, August 2, 2012

Re-constructing!

After 3+ months of inactivity, I find myself playing catch-up here on SW1S. Here's the lowdown, Reader's Digest version:


  • I conked out sometime in early May from the B210K program.
  • I ran my 2nd 5k at the end of May in sweltering heat
  • My runs gradually decreased their distance and times through June
  • I took 1 month off of running (July) since starting last December
  • Now it's time to get back in the swing of things!
So here we are! I've started Get Running all over again in hyperspeed (more on that later), and this time, I have a whole team that's helping me out! I hope to give you a detailed update tomorrow or sometime soon! In the meantime, you'll notice some aesthetic changes and updates throughout the blog. So get ready, because it all Starts With 1 Step... version 2.0!

No comments:

Post a Comment